Does TB cause any health complications in future?

hello sir, i had suffered from RIGHT LUNG TB in the year 2010 and it was cured in 1 year through DOTS, but now i want to ask that is their any problem in future..... my present reports are attached..
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that your report is just showing the residual changes in lung , since you give a history of TB it is compatible with that . With pateints these changes are going to stay for years , may be life long but there is nothing to worry about that . It just tell that you had TB earlier it is not going to affect your lung function. Take care. Dr. Shruti