Does Revlimid cause skin rashes?

I have been taking Revlimid for 2 weeks. Today I notice I have a rash and pinpoint on my chest and back along with a itch. Today is Sunday and no answer from my Doctor. Should I stop taking Revlimid until I talk to my Doctor
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Allergic reaction Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Revlimid is Lenalidomide and it is known to cause allergic reaction in the form of rashes. If I were to be your treating doctor I would have asked you to stop the drug as taking more pills might worsen the situation. For now you could take Tab Levocetrizine at night to help you with the rash and also apply calamine lotion for the itch. I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards