Does Revlimid cause skin rashes?
User rating for this question
I have been taking Revlimid for 2 weeks. Today I notice I have a rash and pinpoint on my chest and back along with a itch. Today is Sunday and no answer from my Doctor. Should I stop taking Revlimid until I talk to my Doctor
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Allergic reaction Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Revlimid is Lenalidomide and it is known to cause allergic reaction in the form of rashes. If I were to be your treating doctor I would have asked you to stop the drug as taking more pills might worsen the situation. For now you could take Tab Levocetrizine at night to help you with the rash and also apply calamine lotion for the itch. I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards
People also viewed
- Late period and brown stain
- Liposarcoma revlimid
- What does it mean when your pee has foam in it
- Is blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin a side effect of revlimid?
- Orange brown patch on legs
- How do i cure white stringy slime from my feces
- Is rash a side effect of revlimid?
- Brown pigmentation marks on lower legs
- Does revlimid cause skin rashes
- Brown mottling lower legs
- Feel very tired is that a virus
- Is pinpoint red spots on the skin a side effect of revlimid?
- Daily head bath
- Why do i always feel achy
- Removing brown spots on your legs