Does Regestrone help in delaying menstrual bleeding?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jun 2017
Jun 2017
Question
I have to travel tomorrow and dont want my periods to come but im having little discharge is regestrone helpful in this case
Posted Wed, 13 Sep 2017 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Sheetal Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hello user,Do not worry.

Detailed Answer:
Hello user,

Yes, Registrone is helpful for delaying your periods.I would like to know your last period date? Is your cycles regular?

Thanks.
You can ask if any further query.

Follow-up: Does Regestrone help in delaying menstrual bleeding? 37 minutes later
My last period date was 7th august and usually the cycle is regular but this time having some discharge so that is why was worried as i dont want periods to spoil my trip. I have just started taking regestrone and taken one tablet today so will it effect and delay my periods so soon

Answered by Dr. Sheetal Agarwal 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
HELLO USER

Detailed Answer:
Hello user..
If you have already started 5 mg Registrone take twice daily till you do not want your period.

Thanks.You can ask if any further query.

Follow-up: Does Regestrone help in delaying menstrual bleeding? 3 minutes later
Discharge is of light brownish color and have a trip for 3days