Does Parkinson's disease show nerve problems on EMG and herniated disc in neck and lower back?

Some symptoms of parkinson's and spinal steno sis are the same and I suppose can overlap.What I need to know is how do I tell the difference.  Does parkingson's show nerve problems on EMG (C5-6) and herniated disk in neck & lower back (C4-5) & (L5-L6) (T-2)? Or does stenosis?
Posted Sun, 9 Sep 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 6 hours later

Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
The symptoms may seem resembling to you in form of weekness and trouble in walking and movement but there are some signd that are totally different in the two diseases which the clinician can elicit during the physical examination to differentiate the two problems.
Parkinson gives findings in EMG and as well as the herniated discs in neck also.
Your neurologist would be able to assign the importance of the findings to each of the disorder after full clinical examination.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.