Does "Oxycodone" withdrawal symptoms cause tingling sensation in toes and feet?

I have back and joint pain and only take oxycodone because of a recently cured hep c - when I run out of meds I get tingling sensation in my toes and bottom of my feet and can't sleep even though I take otc it withdrawal because I've taken more and have to wait another week for meds or something else 60 5'5'' 195 lbs female
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, quiet likely these are withdrawal symptoms. Detailed Answer: Hello, These are very likely to be withdrawal symptoms.And there is nothing much which can be done to avoid them till you start medications. In long term alternative medications should be tried so that dependency can be avoided. Also take multivitamin supplements , these also can be cause of current symptoms , particularly in view of history of hepatitis. Hope this helps.Regards.