Does Nabumetone affect my sperm or my ability to conceive? Would it have negative effects on child's health?

Does Nabumetone affect my sperm or my ability to conceive?
If my wife and I did conceive, would it have any negative affects on my child's health?
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Nabumetone is not likely to affect the quality or quantity of sperm production. It does not affect your fertility or ability to conceive.
You can safely continue using it for the pains without worrying about its effects on your baby.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.