Does Metformin cause light brown discoloration in seminal fluid?
User rating for this question
Does metformin cause a disoloration to light brown in seminal fluid?
Posted Sat, 15 Sep 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later
Hi, thanks for your query.Following is my reply: 1) Metformin does not cause the brownish semen. 2) Brownish semen is often seen as a consequence of some minor trauma in genitourinary tract. 2) Generally thid gets cured by itself in about 15 days. Hence i advice yiu not to worry about it. 3) If it is still brownish after a month, please give your semen im a good lab for semen analysis & semen culture. As of now i advice you to stay relaxed as this is temporary. I hope i answered your query. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol
People also viewed
- Does metformin cause light brown discoloration in seminal fluid
- What are the side effects of benadryl allergy ultratabs?
- Does metformin causes svt
- Metformin and fluid retention
- Is frequent urge to urinate a side effect of cefuroxime?
- Heart valve infection causes
- Is difficulty with swallowing a side effect of cipro xr?
- Metformin and brown pee
- Hereditary factor causes
- Smelly brown spotting with metformin
- Surgery cyst causes
- Is feeling of unreality a side effect of clarithromycin?
- Is blood in the urine or stools a side effect of avonex?
- Recurrent bladder infections causes
- Recurrent ear infections causes