Does Levitra hold back orgasms?

Does Levitra hold back orgasims?
Posted Fri, 27 Sep 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Side effects: Orgasm delayed; not absent

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

There are no documented cases reported about a complete absence of ejaculation/climax, due to levitra; but one of the less common side effects is an abnormal or possible delay in ejaculation.

If your orgasm is held back completely, I would urge you to visit your prescribing doctor at the earliest. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications sir.

Take care and god bless.
Follow-up: Does Levitra hold back orgasms? 2 hours later
Would help to cut dose; ie take 1/2 tablet?
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Dose reduction can be tried; better to substitute

Detailed Answer:
Hello once again sir.

It might help in reducing the effect or make it occur less often, by reducing the dose; but as long as your body continue to experience the same reaction due to the medication, you will continue to experience the held back orgasms; but it is worth a shot to try to reduce the dosage first.

In my opinion, most effective results would be achieved if we find a substitute for levitra. Please discuss both possibilities with your prescribing doctor sir.

I hope I have provided you with information that you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications.

Best wishes.