Does Himalaya Liv 52 HB really work? Can it cure a person completely?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Does Himalayas liv.52 HB really work?can a person completely be cured and have less damage to the liver if he takes this medicine regularly?
Posted Wed, 12 Sep 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
Himalaya Liv 52 is a hepatoprotective agent and it can retard the liver disease to some extent. It can take care of mildly raised liver enzymes and fatty liver.
But it is not likely to revert an impending liver failure.
Its protective potential has been documented in clinical trials but its curative potential has not been proven.
Regular use can protect you from severe liver damage but is not likely to cure the already existent liver disease fully.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.