Does HCG give more sex drive or less? Other side effects? Cause problems with OCD?

Dose hcg give u moor sex drive or less? and what other side afects will you get with the hcg diet and will it work.
I am takeing sertraline for (pore OCD) angsiaty nasty thoughts
Will this cous me any problems with my OCD or am I better loosing weight doing my own thing i am takeing xenical wich have been given to me by my doctor
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 7 hours later
Hello and thanks for the query.
hcg diet may pose some health risk and it has been banned by US FDA since December 2011.
It is better to control your weight yourself and carry on with the xenical,as prescribed by your doctor.
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any further query.
Thanks and best of luck