Does Dexamphetamine affect female fertility? is it recommended to stop taking them during pregnancy?

does dexamphetamine effect female fertility? is it recommended to stop taking during pregnancy?
Posted Fri, 14 Sep 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 1 hour later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
Dexamfetamine is not indicated and not safe to take if you are pregnant. Whenever is possible reduce use of this medication. However , you have to consult again your Doctor he will make a careful assessment and will decide for you benefits and risk . There can be negative impact on fertility as well, altering sexual drive and ability.
I wish you good luck .
Hope this helps and I have answered your query. If you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,