Does Cytotec usuage affect my foetus?
User rating for this question
Hi. I took 12 cytotec for 5 weeks pregnant. But not bleeding tik now. If I going to pregent. How can effect on my baby?
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Baby will be fine if you are still pregnant Detailed Answer: Hello ma'am and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. The mechanism of action of cytotec is to cause a contraction of the uterus which should result in expulsion of the fetus inside. If you have not bled, then I would first advise an ultrasound examination to check on viability of the pregnancy. If you are still pregnant, then that is good news. This medication cannot affect the growth or development of your baby, so do not worry about that aspect. I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- Cyst on ovaries in newborns
- Is rapid weight gain a side effect of carbamazepine?
- Does celestamine affect developing foetus
- Lump on shin cyst
- Pregnant having gingivitis will it affect the foetus
- Does cytotec usuage affect my foetus
- Is shortness of breath a side effect of ceftazidime?
- Stalopam 5 affect foetus
- Will primolut-n affect the foetus
- Is sensation of skin burning a side effect of cipro?
- Mucus retention cyst treatment
- Sciatic pain pilonidal cyst
- Is cough or hoarseness a side effect of clopidogrel?
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of bromocriptine?
- Pelvic pain with pilonidal cyst