Does Allopurinal causes tiredness and slow movement?
User rating for this question
Have been taking loxalate with no side effects but now given allopurinal for gout any side effects.? seems a lot more tired and moving slower
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: I don't think your symptoms are due to allopurinol Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to us I don't think tired feeling and slow movement is due to allopurinol. Allopurinol is uricosuric drug and it doesn't cause slow movement or tiredness.However it causes drowsiness as its side effect. It is important to know indication of taking loxalate. Loxalate belongs to serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) group of drugs and it is mainly used to treat depression. Your low feeling is also related to depression,so you may need dose adjustment of loxalate. You should consult your psychiatrist. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX
People also viewed
- Whiplash esophagus muscles
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- No evidence of small follicle means?
- Does allopurinal causes tiredness and slow movement
- Feel panicked tensed while driving is it due to duromine
- How to remove habit of excess masturbation?
- How to prevent excess saliva
- Causes of lethargy and tiredness
- Generalized rashes after taking clomid side effect of medicine
- Increased cough rough throat taken vicks and vitamin c
- Hydration and eustachian tube function
- Taking forecox rcinex since months is the disease spreadable
- Prescribed hydrogen peroxide for gingivitis side effects of constant usage
- Does lisinopril cause tiredness
- Tiredness causes