Does 4.5 inches long penis cause disappointment in women?

Do women feel that a penis is a disappointment if it is only 41/2 inches long and proportional in width (when errect?)
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 48 minutes later
Dear Friend,

The size of the penis has not much role in satisfying a woman. The vagina can accommodate any size as it is stretchable.

Anatomically, the outer 1/3rd of vagina is only sensitive. The average length of unaroused vagina is about 2.5 to 3.5 inches only. So the size which can stimulate the outer third is enough for satisfying a woman.

Hence 4 1/2 inches long penis is more than enough to satisfy a woman.

"The art of sex is important rather than the size of the penis."

Hope I have answered your query adequately. I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Wish you Good Reproductive & Sexual Health

With Warm Regards