Do thyroid and hormonal pills cause irregular periods and sagging breast?

Question
hello how you doing sir. i had an irreguler periods and did thyroid and hormonal test but no problem then i took this pills at age 16 (i dun remember for how many but i forget a day to take them) they helped me to grew my breast but i have saginess. does this pills makes them sagy or my irreguler period? by the way my periods returned to irreguler and i already did thyroid test no problem and i will go to a dr he may give me same pills and do hormonal test for me.
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please,attach your investigation reports Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query. Kindly mention what kinds of pill you took at the age of 16 ? Irregular period can be due to Polycystic ovarian syndrome, hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia, deranged blood sugar. If you are having PCOD, low dose combined oral contraceptive pills are given to regularize period & it can not cause sagginess. If you are already investigated, attach your investigation reports also. I will be available for your further queries. Regards,

Follow-up: Do thyroid and hormonal pills cause irregular periods and sagging breast? 7 hours later
this is the pills. if not from the pills , it may from hormonal problem?

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Progyluton can not cause irregular period Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, Welcome back. I Have gone through your attached prescription. Progyluton is estrogen + progesterone combination & is given to regulate the cycle. It can not cause your cycles irregular. So get one ultrasound scan done & get investigated for serum FSH, serum LH, TSH, random blood sugar & serum prolactin to rule out cause of problem. I will be available for your further queries. Regards,

Follow-up: Do thyroid and hormonal pills cause irregular periods and sagging breast? 1 hour later
it cause reguler period not ireeguler . but does it causes sagi breast?

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 21 hours later
Brief Answer: weight reduction exercises and plastic surgery Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Welcome to Healthcare Magic. The breast size, shape and consitency depend on genetics, change with age and breast feeds. Sagging may be troublesome if you are overweight particularly in the second half of menstrual cycle. It can be better with restoration of normal weight and doing regular exercises. Breast augmentation surgery by plastic surgeo may be an option. I hope that answers the query.