Do the contents of Super Growth spray cause any side effects ?

Hi again.

That sounds great thou, I was very afraid it might cause me very bad stuff...but then I might try it since its all ok.
But for sure...I will copy and paste the e-mail a got from dem today. There he writes the ingredienses and maybe you could tell from that, if its totally ok.
Thanks again!

Thank you for your email.
I understand your concern.
Super-Growth does not contain chemicals or HGH.
Super-Growth Herbal Ingredients : Yashad Bhasma , Kukkutandatvak bhasma ,
Godhuma , XXXXXXX (Triticum sativum) , Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) , Aloe
Barba-densis , XXXXXXX ( Conch shell ash ) and Super-Growth Herbal

Best Regards

Posted Sun, 15 Jul 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 5 hours later

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

I am not much aware of the effectiveness of the product. I did not get much about the side effect profile as it is natural and herbal product. There isn't much for scientific evidence supporting its effectiveness.

About the ingredients :-

yashad bhasma It is specially processed zinc. Zinc plays a significant role in protein synthesis, in cell divison and in wound healing.

kukkutandatvak bhasma helps in healthy bone formation and relieves pains in joints and bones. It also improves bone mineral density. This Bhasma is XXXXXXX in natural calcium.

Haritaki is a common herbaceous plant, which is very extensively used in the preparation of many ayurvedic medicines

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer