Do simvastatin or ramipril tablets react with kalms tablets ?

do simvastatin or ramipril tablets react with kalms tablets
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 52 minutes later
Hello and thanks for query
KALMS tablets are herbal preparations and used as an aid to promote a good night sleep.
As with most other herbal preparations,this medicine has not been subjected for extensive lab Testing and is not US FDA approved.
Whatever information we have has been given by the manufacture and it states that it should not be given to children below 12 years of age and should not be used by pregnant or lactating mothers .
So I can't state with authority that you can take your simvastatin or ramipril along with KALMS without any side or I'll effect.
I hope to have answered your query and any further query is welcome.
Thanks and good luck.