Do severe headaches and hair transplant have any co-relation ?

I am a male ,35 years of aye with no medical history.I had a hair transplant 1 year ago and ever since then, I ve had horrible headaches. They last all day everyday and nothing seem to calm them down. I have seen 3 neurologist and according to all the testings and blood work, everyhting looks fine in my brain. I am affraid that the surgeon damaged a never during my hair transplant and that could be the source of the problem.Any taght about the correlations between my HT and my headaches?
Do you think that the occipital nerve was damaged? Is this permanent?
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Ashwin Bhandari 31 hours later

I am Dr Ashwin from XXXXXXX

We have forwarded your query to Top Neurologist and expect him to give his suggestions soon. However I am following him due to paucity of time.

Thanks for the patience.
Follow-up: Do severe headaches and hair transplant have any co-relation ? 40 hours later
Answered by Dr. Ashwin Bhandari 30 minutes later

Thanks again for waiting.

Please find below the answer from Dr. XXXXXXX Sanchetee, Neurologist, Medical

You can view his profile :
I have gone through the history provided.

There does not seem any direct correlation between hair transplant and present episode of headache.

In this situation, a MRI or CT scan of brain need to be done if already not carried out.

Hoping them to be normal, consider appropriate treatment for headache under guidance of Physician or Neurologist.

You need not worry or fear of it becoming permanent, It will not be so.

If the occipital nerve is damaged, you will have additional problems in vision. Do you have any visual problems? If not, You need not worry.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available for your follow up queries if any.