Do masturbation, use 5 times pill to sustain for more time in sex. Should I do that even after marriage ?

Question
My age is 25 yr and i do masterbation a lot...almost 4times in a week and used to ejaculate in 1min and penis size is just more than 4 inches. I had sex too that time i used to get stop while coming but not always, time is almost 2-3 mins also i had 5 times pill in life ar different time to sustain for more time in sex. Please suggest what should i do to have married life in future.
Posted Sat, 30 Jun 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Despite what many of us may have been told by our parents, teachers, or religious leaders, masturbation does not cause physical injury or harm to the body.  We’ve all heard the many myths about masturbation.  Here are some of the leading myths:
·         Masturbation leads to blindness
·         Masturbation causes you to become impotent later in life
·         Masturbation leads to mental illness
·         Masturbation permanently reduces libido, desire, and/or sexual performance
·         Masturbation permanently reduces the quantity or quality of semen

We are happy to report that all of these myths and misconceptions have been proven to be false by the medical community. 

Despite the fact that there are no physical health consequences that may result from the practice of masturbation, there are emotional aspects that should be taken into consideration. 
 masturbation may have negative social consequences if one becomes preoccupied with self-pleasure to the point that it interferes with one’s job and one’s social relationships.  

Most of concerns associated with the act of masturbation stems from the guilt within a person.

Enjoy your life and be guilt free and look ahead in your life.
Forget about how many times you have done masturbation till date as this is not going to matter going forward in your married life.

Do following things for improvement of general health
Regular exercises.
Do yoga and XXXXXXX breathing exercises.
Take plenty of XXXXXXX vegetables and fresh fruits and drink plenty of water.
Avoiding smoking and alcohol.

As far as ejaculation time is concerned People have very different stamina levels and it can even vary depending on the physical circumstances and psychological issues
THe ejaculation itself usually lasts around couple of minutes only.

On to the facts about size of the penis.
 The average penis size is 3.5 to 3.7 inches when soft and between 5.0-5.7 inches when hard.So there is no issue regarding the size of penis.
I hope to have answered you query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks

Follow-up: Do masturbation, use 5 times pill to sustain for more time in sex. Should I do that even after marriage ? 11 hours later
Doctor..
Thanks for your suggestion but I have penis size 4.25 XXXXXXX in excited state so what should i do? and one more thing... Is there any side effects of Pill to increase stamina or time before sex? and please suggest the way to increase the ejaculation time. My parents are looking girl for me and i am tensed regarding Size and ejaculation time and also girth is less too. Please suggest.

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Hello
Your penis size is absolutely normal and even if a size of the penis is 2 inches in erect state,it is sufficient to satisfy a female as only one third of the vagina is Sensitive to the penetration.
The general health measures like regular exercises,yoga,avoiding smoking and alcohol are the ways by which you can increase the ejaculation time.
I would advise you against using pill often,as it may result in dependency on them for any sexual activity.
Just relax and go ahead with your marriage
Every thing shall be alright.
Thanks

Follow-up: Do masturbation, use 5 times pill to sustain for more time in sex. Should I do that even after marriage ? 24 hours later
Doctor

Thanks for valuable Suggestion.

One more and last question.

Is sperm qty vaires by doing masterbation regularly or sometimes and Is there any way to increase it and also can i do anything regarding grith of penis.

Doctor actually i am very much sensitive and have lots of sex in me, may be due to which i get excited more n came early. is this the reason for short ejaculation time . Are there any condoms available for short penis?

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 14 hours later
Hello
Doing masturbation regularly may decrease your sperm count for a very short period but they will revert back to normal once you stop or reduce the the frequency of masturbation
Your girth of penis can not be increased and you should be satisfied with what you have as girth has nothing to do with your sexual power or enjoyment.

However there are natural ways to increase your sperm count and these are

Avoid Heat like using laptops on your lap
Smoking, Alcohol, Cocaine Cause Low Sperm Count
Lack of Exercise Cause Low Sperm Count

Deficiency of Zinc, Selenium Vitamin C cause Low Sperm Count

Zinc is an essential nutrient for all your sexual needs. Zinc cures erectile dysfunction and increases the production of testosterone hormone. Testosterone is also known as male hormone because it is responsible for all the sexual activities of a man. Zinc also provides you sexual stamina and energy.

Eat Foods XXXXXXX in Zinc to Increase Sperm Count like banana and oysters

Eat Foods XXXXXXX in Selenium to Increase Sperm Count like garlic and eggs

Eat Foods XXXXXXX in Vitamin C to Increase Sperm Count like lemon and oranges.

Eat Foods XXXXXXX in Vitamin B to Increase Sperm Count like spinach, milk, apples, broccoli, avocado, XXXXXXX leaves, potato, wheat germ etc to get different types of B vitamins.

Exercise is one of the best and surest ways to increase sperm count. Exercise improves blood circulation and causes your system to absorb all the nutrients from the food you eat. If you don’t exercise, nutrients from your foods will not be utilized hence it will give you very little benefits even if you eat healthy foods.

Anxiety is a very important issue and responsible for premature ejaculation.
You should try to keep your mind calm by doing yoga,meditation and XXXXXXX breathing techniques.
As far as your size of penis is concerned,I feel it is normal but to get mental satisfaction,you must consult a urologist who can examine it physically and guide you properly.
Condoms can be fitted on any penis.
I hope to have answered your all the queries and if you are satisfied and there is nothing to ask more,then please close this query and rate my answer.
Thanks