Do laxatives affect Nexplanon birth control implants?
User rating for this question
Do laxatives affect nexplanon birth control implants? I have taken Dulcolax women tablets for 2 days and I wanted to be sure there was no side effects. thank you!
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Bhagyashree.B 1 hour later
Brief Answer: no significant effect Detailed Answer: Dear XXXX Thanks for writing. The nexplanon implants are progesterone implants for contraceptive effect. The dulcolax medication is a laxative and non hormonal. It's effect on contraception action of nexplanon is minimal or absent. Hope this was useful. Please write back if any query. Thanks DR Bhagyashree.
Follow-up: Do laxatives affect Nexplanon birth control implants? 1 hour later
what kind of minimal affects do the laxatives have on the implant? should I sustain from sexual contact for a number of days or am I ok?
Answered by Dr. Bhagyashree.B 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: no need to abstain from coitus. Detailed Answer: Dear member, There is no need to abstain from intercourse. The drug does not affect contraception. Thanks. Dr Bhagyashree
People also viewed
- Does monistat and azo yeast affect nexplanon birth control
- Do laxatives affect nexplanon birth control implants
- Throat pain difficulty swallowing
- Bactrim double strength side effects
- Could i be pregnant while on birth control implant nexplanon
- Bactrim side effects in men
- Different types of shock
- Baclofen side effects dry mouth
- Sainsburys digital pregnancy test
- What are digital x-rays
- Clarithromycin side effects bad taste
- What bacteria does keflex kill
- Familial mediterranean fever diet
- Does bactrim affect birth control implant
- Will sudafed affect my birth control implant nexplanon