Do house moulds cause heart Arrhythmias ?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Do house moulds cause heart arrhythmias??
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 4 hours later

House molds can cause a wide variety of symptoms including Cardiac Arrhythmias.

It can cause lung infection, bladder, kidney, liver or spleen problems, dementia, depression, loss of balance, memory, sight or speech; heart attack; high blood pressure; muscle changes; numbness; enlarged lymph nodes; fatigue; fibromyalgia; formation of boils or pustules; headaches; hot flashes or night sweats; seizures; stroke; sudden hair loss; and thyroid changes.

Early identification of fungal infection and appropriate treatment is necessary to prevent development of further systemic complications.

In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.