Do home hiv test give accurate results?
User rating for this question
I have just finished taking my at home hiv test there is no line visible what so ever on the t (positive) but there is a line at the c (negative) but the line isn't very dark but it is visible. Is this an accurate result ?
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hi.Cam you share some more information please? Detailed Answer: Hi, I deeply understand your concern. HIV infection cannot be detected during the window period. Home HIV tests are not 100% specific. Result might be false negative. Have you had a recent exposure to HIV? When was the exposure? Please feel free to share this information to help you better. Keep us posted. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Are hiv tests accurate
- Symptoms of bartonella infection
- Is feeling irritated a side effect of pristiq?
- Faint hiv test result
- Rapid hiv test results
- Do home hiv test give accurate results
- Is vomiting of blood a side effect of vestura?
- Is mental depression a side effect of vecamyl?
- Symptoms of rickettsial infections
- Is constipation a side effect of pantoprazole?
- How accurate is hiv testing
- Symptoms of oral rash
- Symptoms of genital mucosal irritation
- Symptoms of lower respiratory infections
- Is swelling of gums a side effect of testopel?