Do cramps mean pregnancy?

hi if I been crampy for 4days does that mean I'm pre.
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in ADHD
Answered by Dr. Prasad 17 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query here.

I see that your query is not complete. I presume that you are suffering from crampy abdominal pain and you wish to know if you are pregnant.

Abdominal cramps for 4 days do not necessarily mean pregnancy. The best way to know if a person is pregnant is by Urine / Home pregnancy test.

It would be wise to get pregnancy test done if you are sexually active and your periods not on time. That will clear all your doubts beyond doubts.

Hope this answer reassures you. If my presumption is wrong and you intend to ask something different, please post your query in details here. I will be available to address you further.