Do Ovitrop and Ovigyn help in PCOS treatment?

Infertility Specialist
hi I am 32 year old , under going fertility treatment. I have PCOS , and was ask to have 3 ovitrop 150 injections and have ovigyn tables. would this cure my PCOS ?
Posted Tue, 25 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi These injections help in increasing size of your follicles. Eggs will increase in size and ovulate. Ovigyn tablet are of no use These injections are not a cure for PCOS. Regards
Follow-up: Do Ovitrop and Ovigyn help in PCOS treatment? 6 minutes later
then what is the use of using ovigyn
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 hours later
Brief Answer: no use Detailed Answer: Hi Some doctors give this drug to increase eggs. I find no use and hence dont take.