Do I risk any infection while having unprotected sex during periods?
User rating for this question
I just had unprotected sex with my wife on the fifth day of her period. I have bin exposed to some menstrual bleeding. We both do not have any STI/HIV . Do I risk any infection. Can I take medication to avoid the same.
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
Brief Answer: no risks, no tests needed Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to healthcare Magic! Menstrual blood as such is not a source of infection so there is no reason to be afraid. It is as safe as any other day with your wife. If you are negative for STI then there is no need to do any tests. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
People also viewed
- Missed period had unprotected sex during safe period pregnancy possibility
- Unprotected sex during periods mensuration stopped can intercourse stop periods
- Does having sex while on periods prolong the period
- Pills to make your buttocks grow
- Herpes between balls and butthole
- Itchy bald spot on vagina
- What stds cause small bald spots
- Hard painful lump right buttock
- Bald place on vagina
- Feels like splinters in buttocks
- Feel pulse in buttock
- Hematoma left hard lump on buttock
- Sex during period pregnancy risk
- Bladder infection while on period
- Balanitis a symptom of hiv