Do I need to take an extra dose in case of vomitting within minutes of taking Progynova during 6 weeks of pregnancy ?

progynova used in VIF/egg donation. Taking Progynova three times a day. Vomited minutes after taking, but not sure if I vomited the pills or not. Not sure if I should take extra dose. 6 weeks into confirmed pregancy.
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 15 hours later

You did vomit minutes after taking the Pill, so you need to take the dosage again.

If you vomit 30 minutes after taking the medication,There is no need to repeat the dose.

Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries if any.

Wishing you a good health.