Do I need tablets also apart from kojic acid and vitamin C for black spots on face?

Dermatologist
Question
Hello Sir, Iam doing good,thank you.How are you? Now iam using Clearz cream which contians kojic acid and vitamin c from one week it is little shaded that black spots.For faster results i have to use tablets also.Please advice. Regards, XXXXX
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Oral treatment may enhance improvement. Detailed Answer: Hi, XXXXXXX . I think you may be having facial melanosis. there may be some cause. Sunexposure,stress,vitamin deficiencies,cosmetics,irritants..etc may cause hypermelanosis. You are using clearz cream, you continue to apply it at night. Apply sunscreen like sun mask aquagel in day time. You may use face wash containing kojic acid and glycolic acid twice a day. Oral treatment is also needed, glutathion containg tablets,vitamin C and nicotinic acid tablets may be taken for long time. I think you may be benefitted.i hope you got my answer. Still, any query, you may ask... Thanks Dr. Ilyas Patel MD

Follow-up: Do I need tablets also apart from kojic acid and vitamin C for black spots on face? 2 days later
Sir, I tried for nicotinic acid ,glutathion tablets.It is not available for me.can you suggest any other tablets with same effects. Regards, XXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 21 hours later
Brief Answer: You consult doctor for prescription. Detailed Answer: Hi, There are so many pharma companies making glutathion containing tablets and nicotinic acid tablets,.. Like tab xtrarole which contains glutathion.. And tab glowup which is a nicotinic acid. You consult nearby dermatologist or family doctor for prescriptions. ..ok I hope you got my answer. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD

Follow-up: Do I need tablets also apart from kojic acid and vitamin C for black spots on face? 4 hours later
yes i got it.Thank you Regards, XXXXX.

Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 19 hours later
Brief Answer: Thanks Detailed Answer: Hi, XXXXXXX thanks for compliments.. Wishing you healthy life. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD