Do Clozam,Feliz and Franxit cause bad effects on pregnancy?

Question
I WANT TO KNOW DOES CLOZAM,FELIZ OR FRANXIT KIND OF MEDICINES CAN AFFECT ON BEING PREGNANCY IN MY FUTURE ANY TIME?
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer....In general these types of medicines should be avoided during pregnancy. Detailed answer... Hello, Thanks for the query. The fact is that all of these medicines have some or other bad effect on pregnancy and hence should be avoided. You must take all precautions to avoid pregnancy while taking these medicines. If you do get pregnant while taking these medicines,it is possible that your baby may develop some problem after birth. If you are planning pregnancy,then you should quit taking these medicines before conception or discuss with your doctor for some alternate medicines. I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks