Do Clozam,Feliz and Franxit cause bad effects on pregnancy?
User rating for this question
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer....In general these types of medicines should be avoided during pregnancy. Detailed answer... Hello, Thanks for the query. The fact is that all of these medicines have some or other bad effect on pregnancy and hence should be avoided. You must take all precautions to avoid pregnancy while taking these medicines. If you do get pregnant while taking these medicines,it is possible that your baby may develop some problem after birth. If you are planning pregnancy,then you should quit taking these medicines before conception or discuss with your doctor for some alternate medicines. I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks
People also viewed
- Drug safety impact factor
- Side effect of franxit tab
- Swimmers ear drops otc
- Parafon forte dsc tab
- Reversal drugs for versed
- Do clozamfeliz and franxit cause bad effects on pregnancy
- Is red or irritated eyes a side effect of citalopram?
- Is unpleasant breath odor a side effect of clozapine?
- Is inability to sit still a side effect of olanzapine?
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of clozapine?
- Franxit use in pregnancy
- Hydrocodone drug test urine
- Side effects of discontuining franxit
- Franxit bad effects of tablet
- Is bloody or cloudy urine a side effect of anafranil?