Dizzy,vertigo,diagnosis and treatment?

I sometimes feel dizzy. Some say it is Vertigo. Is there a solution for this and what tests should be conducted to diagonise the real cause?
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 40 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

Dizziness can be due to various reasons as Blood pressure changes, Diabetes, Ear infections, thyroid imbalances etc. It depends since how long you are having it, is the dizziness ongoing and incapacitating, any associated symptoms with it as nausea, headache.

Considering your age if ongoing dizziness is present it should be evaluated earliest.
Get some investigations done to rule out the exact cause as:
1) Blood Sugar profile
2) Iron profile
3) Thyroid levels

Kindly visit a Physician for clinical examination of Blood pressure and ear.

Hope I have answered your query.I will be available for follow up query if any.