Dizzy, shaky and weakness in knees, ear bleeding. Safe to take a flight?

I am a 61 year old woman. 5'6, 170 lbs. I travel a lot with my job. Different time zones,etc. I have been having periods of feeling dizzy, shakey and weak in the knees. I did have bleeding from my ear, but wonder if I may have poked it with a Q-tip?
I am supposed to fly to Shanghai tomorrow and am concerned with flying?
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Manju M 49 minutes later

The symptoms that you describe can be associated with multiple medical conditions. Stress and lack of sleep have been commonly associated when other medical causes such anaemia, hormone disturbances, infections (viral), allergies and so on have been ruled out.

You also reported that you had bleeding from ears. It seems that bleeding may be due to probing with a foreign body. But I suggest you to get ear examination done by a competent doctor to rule out other injuries / ear conditions.

It may not be relatively safe to fly in the presence of eardrum injuries / ear conditions.

Hope this answers your query. I will be available for follow ups if any.