Dizziness,head spinning

I am feeling dizzy alot lately, everytime i go to lay down i feel the room is spinning same as getting up from bed too.
and sometimes if im just standing it will come about.
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 52 minutes later

I shall address your concern based on your current given information.

You are experiencing what is called as vertigo, and it is symptom due to some condition probably in the middle ear or the head, and would need proper evaluation by investigations before treatment can start. Nothing major to worry but promptness helps.

I would suggest you to get in touch with your nearest ENT specialist for the exact diagnosis and review.

Meanwhile, do not attempt to do any heavy activity, or any activity that needs your attention. And do not poke your ear with ear buds. Drugs are certainly needed and would be prescribed by the specialist.

I hope I have answered your concern on a broad sense, now.

If you have additional questions regarding these recommendations as you prepare to make decision regarding future care, you should not hesitate to contact my attention email me.