Dizziness, pressure in ears and noise while swallowing after child birth. Treatment?

6 weeks postpartum i had a brief moment of dizziness from that moment i have been off balance like im rocking on a boat. Im now 14 weeks postpartum . i also hav alot of pressure in my ears from time to time. They feellike they need to pop but when i try they clog up more. Also when i swallow i hear a noise and when quiet i hear a buzzing noise in both ears.
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 22 minutes later

It is least likely that your current problem is because of the pregnancy.

It sounds more like you are suffering from a middle ear infection which actually explains all your symptoms you are suffering from. It is a treatable problem and you need not get worried.

I advice the following things.

Abstain from driving and swimming for 2 weeks.
Avoid listening to loud music and avoid water entering into your ear.

Seek help from ENT doctor for an examination and treatment with certain middle ear sedatives like Beta Histadine.

I hope, I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have follow up queries.