Dizziness, nosebleed, nausea, slight headache.

In the night I woke with the room whirling. I had not had anything to drink, It passed and I went back to sleep. Woke in the morning with same. Passed more slowly. Then okay, but had a nosebleed, which I never get. Now feeling a little nauseated, very slight headache.
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 45 minutes later

Please visit ER at the earliest.

From your complaints, it seems that there are chances of your blood pressure being very high and which had lead to nose bleeding. Headache and nausea can also be the symptoms of rising blood pressure. This needs to be ruled out first before thinking about anything else.

You need proper examination and evaluation by physician at the earliest.

The symptoms that you had at night and having right now seems to be because of this only.

Please do not ignore this and visit ER and get your self examined. After examination your doctor will suggest further investigation and treatment as per need.

I hope this answers your query, I will be glad to reply any follow up queries that you have.

In case you do not have follow up query, please accept the answer.