Dizziness, imbalance, arm vein pumping hard, skin moving, ECG, BP

3 days ago when i went to sleep in the middle of the night i felt my to be very light and when i woke up in the morning i felt very dizzy and since then im the same cant stand properly and im 25 years old and on my left arm my vein is pumping hard and i can c my arm skin moving because of that
i have been for emergency check my ecg and blood pressure was checked and was fine
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Feeling dizzy and light headed all the time may be associated with many reasons which need to be ruled out one by one in your case-
1. Abnormal position of the neck- avoid using a pillow for a few days and see if it improves.
2.Migraine headaches are also associated with vertigo or spinning of head. Do you have any associoation with headache?
3. Inner ear problems- due to inflammation or miniere's disease- Can be ruled out on examination by a specialist.
4. Stroke causing compromised blood supply to the inner ear. This can be ruled out by your general physician after looking for all the risk factors.
5. cervical spondylosis- usually associated with pain in the neck.
6. Metabolic conditions such as hyponatremia

You need to rule out the above conditions, do consult your treating doctor and get examined who shall put you on treatment according to the diagnosis.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.