Dizziness and vaginal bleeding in pregnancy. Blood pressure is normal. Should I be worried?
User rating for this question
hi...m 29yrs old...dis is my third pregnancy ...first 5yrs old son....2nd ws an abortion...n dis is third...m in my 21st week....all tests n reports r normal...bt low placenta....bt since 4dayz m experiencing dizziness,cold skin n yellowish discharge... wen i take rest ,m fine....i chkd my bp which is normal....dr is saying may b its coz of acidity...i hv a severe acidity problm....plz help...as second ws an abortion m very worried wid dis pregnsncy...plzz help...
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: none of the symptoms indicate the baby is indanger Detailed Answer: HI, thanks for using healthcare magic Your concern is understandable. Signs and symptoms of problems in pregnancy are cramping abdominal pain, vaginal bleeding, decrease in fetal movement. Dizziness can occur in pregnancy for different reasons. It does not usually indicate that the mother or baby is in danger unless it is associated with other symptoms such as bleeding. Dizziness occurs because the relaxation of blood vessels in pregnancy cause a decrease in blood pressure and also as a result of pressure of the uterus on the blood vessels. The cold sensation of the skin may also be a reflection of blood pressure changes. Again it would only be indicative of a pregnancy complication if there is a history of bleeding in which case it would intake there is a significant loss of blood. Vaginal discharge is a common complication of pregnancy,the yellow discharge may be a sign of a yeast infection which commonly occurs in pregnancy. Though it is understandable to be concerned, none of your symptoms indicate that either you or the baby is in danger. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
People also viewed
- Which disease is ampiclox usage
- Rantac 150 used for allergies?
- My toxoplasma igg is 0.36 iu
- Normal blood pressure for pregnancy
- Ubi q 300 capsule
- Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
- Is vaginal bleeding a symptom of pregnancy
- Pregnancy blood pressure 13790 dizzy
- Can cytopan be used for abortion due to miscarriage
- Duphaston to induce bleeding spotting pregnancy
- Frequent miscarriages with double hcg level
- Thyroid missed abortion no fetal heartbeat spotting
- Are symptoms of hormonal imbalances similar to pregnancy symptoms
- Dizzy vaginal bleeding nausea
- Sgot 60 sgpt 140 age 23yrs