Dizziness and sore breast with bloating is a sign of pregnancy? Why do I have itching? Is it infection?

Question
Hello. Few questions and I need answers fast! Its pregnancy questions.. Me and my boyfriend been together for 3 years now. We are sexually active. He has been coming inside of me more than one time.I took a pregnancy home test and it was negative.I have been peeing pooing and farting lately?can it be I'm pregnant? I XXXXXXX took a home pregnancy test within a month now? I'm planning on getting a pregnancy home test soon! I have fews signs when I was taking my pregnancy home test. Such as dizzy tired(maybe because of work) I'm always hungry than get tired and go to sleep. Which I don't do that! And one of my breast is sored for couple minutes and that's it..not just that while on my period I had sex with my boyfriend the next day down there starts to itches..it was irrating me really bad..I feel like I need to pee but only a little comes out.I hope I don't have yeast infection or any others infection? It lasted about 3days and it stops and it happens again and completly stops! Well I hope so? So what is it with my situation?
Posted Wed, 13 Jun 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.
Although your symptoms are not suggestive of pregnancy, a pregnancy can definitely be ruled out when you do a urine pregnancy test 1 week after you have missed your period. It would be best if you use a early morning urine sample for the same.
The itching can be due to an yeast infection and this can be ruled out only be performing a detailed examination.
This typically presents with the symptoms that you have described. This can be treated with antifungal angents like miconazole. You can use a vaginal pessary like Gyno Daktarin once a day for 2 weeks. Please follow the instructions on the package carefully.
It is also important to keep your private parts scrupulously clean. Trimming your pubic hair, not using any soap to wash your vagina and keeping the area clean and dry will help.
I hope I have addressed your concerns. I will be available for follow ups.
regards

Follow-up: Dizziness and sore breast with bloating is a sign of pregnancy? Why do I have itching? Is it infection? 8 hours later
Thank you dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX I will sure go get a check up. Or should I go get the creme that you suggested?

Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 10 hours later
Thanks for writing back.
I think it would be best if you get a check up done first. This way we can be sure that we got the cause right. If your physician also suspects a yeast infection ( which can be confirmed only after running a few tests) , you can use the pessary I had suggested. The pessary needs to be inserted into the vagina and left there. This allows the drug to produce the required effect without subjecting you to unnecessary side effects.

Hope this helps

Follow-up: Dizziness and sore breast with bloating is a sign of pregnancy? Why do I have itching? Is it infection? 23 hours later
Thank you for responding back. So at the mean time I can't have any sexual stuff? Lols sorry silly question?anyways I sure will go get an exmaination. By the way I am 19 years old turning 20 soon how much will it be for an examination and prescriptions?

Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 9 minutes later
Thanks for writing back.
You can have protected sexual intercourse during this period. I would want your partner to use a condom. Also, the cost would depend upon your insurance. You would just need to see your primary care physician. Since this is a very common problem, I am sure he/she would be able to take care of it.
Hope this helps