Disinterest in intercourse.Remedy?

My husband is not intersted much to making love with me, maybe every 2 week, is that normal, how would i able to improve it
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 31 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

If there has been a sudden change in your husband's behaviour regarding sexual intercourse then it is not normal. There could be many reasons behind this as he might be going through stress, any work related problem, family issues, any health issues or he is not satisfied with sexual life.

It is entirely on you to find out the reason behind this. You should take him in confidence and ask him to talk to you as why has there been such a change. If he is expecting something from you and is not able to explain ask him politely.

This is a very sensitive issue so no one else can interfere and you should be very calm and cool while discussing with him. Meanwhile you try to initiate foreplay from your side and see how he reacts.

Do not be stressed just be relaxed and handle the situation carefully.

Hope this answers your query. I will be available for follow up query in case of doubt.

Wish you a good health.