Discovered rash under breast. Having foul smell. What can this be?

I am a 26 year old single woman who recently discovered a very serious rash under my left breast that now has a very foul smell and I was wondering what I can do to treat it without seeing a doctor.
Posted Mon, 30 Sep 2013 in Breast Cancer
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Anti-fungal creams may help

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for consulting us.
Most common cause of similar problem is a fungal infection in a diabetic or pre-diabetic woman. Treatment is usually easy by using anti-fungal cream.
Considering your history of asthma & allergy, I recommend you strongly that you should consult a doctor before trying anything on your own. This will save you from any unexpected complication.
There could be other possibilities like allergic conditions, skin problems etc.
Wish you good health.