Discovered a "rash-like" area on chest. Looks like pimples. No itching. Worried?

Good morning;
I discovered a "rash-like" area on my chest yesterday - I've attached pictures, it's not itchy and actually looks more like 5-6 small pimples scattered throughout, as I do have some chest acne issues. However, I had protected sex 1.5 months ago with a male (I am a 27 year old female), and also had unprotected oral sex 2 weeks ago (but I did not let the guy come in my mouth), so I am getting paranoid - is there any chance this could be an acute HIV related rash? I have no other symptoms. Thank you in advance for your help!
Posted Fri, 13 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Does not look like HIV related

Detailed Answer:

I have checked the photos. I do not relate them to HIV related rash. HIV related rash co exists with malaise, low grade fever and redness.

I do listen to a lot of patients who press panic button without evidence after they have unprotected sexual intercourse. Most of them settled that it was just a paranoid episode that lasts less than a week. They get back to business soon. I do not want you to be one of them.

Just go ahead with your life and next time be careful before you indulge in a relationship with someone unknown.

All the best.

Follow-up: Discovered a "rash-like" area on chest. Looks like pimples. No itching. Worried? 22 minutes later
Thank you. So do the pictures just look like they are just pimples or folliculitis, etc?

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 42 hours later
Brief Answer:
Likely to be Non inflammatory pimples

Detailed Answer:
Folliculitis it is not likely. You just apply over the counter salicylic acid 1%. use sun screen lotion if you are going out in the sun.