Discomfort in sternum area and joints in the shoulders are rubbing. Done with ultrasound, endoscopy and complete blood count test. Advise?

i am suffering with unknown ill health for the past 5 years. several super specialties hospitals were consulted, but of no use. my detailed ill health problems are specified as follows.
In the year 2001 my ribs attached to the sternum got some unknown pressure ( un explainable) which feels the sternum area discomfort. Immediately i approached my family physician and explained my problem. He then refers to cardiologist for examining the same. I clearly feel that the problem is only with the bones attached to the sternum. However I undergone Cardiology tests as per my physicians advice and the results very normal reports.
Later I approached Orthopedic specialist and explained my same problem. He then opts for X rays. It also shows normal results. But the problem is remaining same. Frequently vomtings are also occurred when i take food. I consulted the specialist and under gone ultrasound and Endoscopy. Both shows normal results. As all the results shows normal, I felt it is due to weakness and i did not consulted any doctor for two years upto 2009. In the year 2009 the unknown disease spreads in both my shoulder areas. When I moved my shoulder to and fro, I feel the joints in the shoulders are rubbing each other and got pop sounds. Immediately I once again approached Orthopedic specialist and explained my problems from the beginning. He also opted some blood tests and X rays . They also showed normal results. I showed shoulder rubbing pop sounds at Doctor and he convinced me it is due to air gaps. But the problem is getting severe day by day. Further it spreads my knee joints and the joints in the knees are rubbing each other as similar in the shoulder joints. Again I approached orthopedic surgeon. This time he opts some blood tests and whole body X Rays. They also shows normal results. The same symptoms are carried upto 2012. in the year 2013 it also spreads to my Spine, Hip and all the major bone joints in the body. Now i feel all the bone joints are rubbing each other with pop sounds and I become very weak without loosing any weight.

I further consulted top most Specialists in Orthopedics and explained my problem from the beginning. They learnt my previous reports and referred the following tests: -
1) X Rays of chest, knees, Hip, spine and shoulders - Result showed normal
2) Advanced MRI of dorsal spine - Result showed Normal
3) MRI of HIP, Shoulders and Knees - Result showed normal.
4) Vitamin - B 12 ( 205) - Result shows deficiency
5) Vitamin - D ( 18) - Result shows deficiency.

They finally certified me nothing is wrong with orthopedic. But I strongly feel all my bone joints are rubbing against each other and the muscles are getting very weak in that areas.My spine also bent some light curve at hip area. I suspect some unknown virus is infecting my muscles especially in bone joints

Later I approached XXXXXXX Medicine specialist and explained him the same. He then opts some tests as follows
1) Complete blood picture - Showed normal result
2) ESR - Showed normal result
3) Random blood sugar - Showed normal result.
4) TSH - Showed normal result
5) Liver function test
a) ALT - 72 U/L - High value
b) AST - 103 U/L - High value.
6) Brucella IGg and Igm for acute disease - Showed negative result.
All the preferred tests results shows normal reports except LFT. The doctor has given my next visit for LFT test again in the month 9/2013.

I am feeling my muscles in the entire body are getting very weak especially in bone joints and I strongly believe it is the disease related to Muscles and bones. Shall I opt for Muscle biopsy and bone marrow biopsy for any clues.
I dont know what type of disease that I am suffering with even I am not having any type of bad habits. I hope for better answer sir.

Posted Wed, 4 Sep 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for asking.

You can go for muscle biopsy ,but it is unlikely to give any sort of positive diagnosis in view of the normal ESR and other tests.

There is no positive marker of the inflammation in your blood so muscle or Psychiatrist,as sometimes the psychological illness present as undifferentiated physical illnesses.

There is a high probability in your case as no doctor has been able to find any organic cause for your symptoms.

Please let me know if you need further information.
Follow-up: Discomfort in sternum area and joints in the shoulders are rubbing. Done with ultrasound, endoscopy and complete blood count test. Advise? 24 minutes later
Thank u for answering me sir,

which blood test reveals any viral infections in the body or in the muscles.

1) U told me sir there are no positive inflammations in my blood. it means no scope of virus present in blood? Yes / No

2) in which circumstances muscle biopsy and bone marrow biopsy will be referred
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
There is no particular test to look for any viral infection, although specific viral testing can be done from the blood.

Yes, there is no inflammatory markers in the blood tests, so very unlikely to have any infection/inflammation.

Biopsy is advisable in case with weakness and low muscle tone, a muscle biopsy can help distinguish between myopathies (where the pathology is in the muscle tissue itself) and neuropathies (where the pathology is at the nerves innervating those muscles).
Follow-up: Discomfort in sternum area and joints in the shoulders are rubbing. Done with ultrasound, endoscopy and complete blood count test. Advise? 19 minutes later
thank u for answering me again sir,

so it seems that 90 % i am not having any infection / Inflammation in my whole body. For suppose If the result of Muscle biopsy is also found normal - then we certify 100% .

why i am asking is, i am going to marry sir. If i am having any infections in my body ( suspected based on my above disorders) then it will definitely spreads to my partner also. I dont like to spoil anothers life.

sir u studied all my medical reports in my question - shall i marry at this stage after getting clear result of biposy (if my doctor recommended) or needs any further tests
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 17 minutes later
I do not think your health disorder is likely to spread to your partner.

If you want you can do HIV, Hepatitis B and C , chlamydia and gonorrhea to check for the sexually transmitted diseases , which can be passed to the partner after marriage.