Discomfort in penis, no discharge, sweating in testicles, dampness, pain in testicles. Prostatitis?

Hello, I have a mild discomfort in my penis. It feels wet but there is no discharge. Also, there is lot of sweating in the testicles and feels damp all the time. Can you please let me know if it could be prostatitis. I also have mild pain in my testicles. Thanks
Posted Fri, 28 Sep 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later

Thanks for the question.

What were results of swab and urine tests?

Please provide more details, so that I can answer in better way.

Follow-up: Discomfort in penis, no discharge, sweating in testicles, dampness, pain in testicles. Prostatitis? 1 hour later
Doctor said I dont have any sexually transmitted disease.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 2 hours later
Thanks for reply.

Assuming that swab and urine reports were normal, we can say that there is no prostatitis or symptoms possibility of orchitis(infection of testis),hydrocele,varicocele or epididymytis etc needs to be ruled.

I would suggest you to go ahead with a sonography of scrotum, to rule out these possibilities.

After that an appropriate treatment can be planned.

Please feel free to ask if there are further questions.Regards.