Discomfort in penis after aggressive protected sex accompanied with mild chest pain. Related?

Question
i have a slight discomfort in my penis directly after having aggressive but protected sex and it has been going on for a month. I got tested 3 days after and all negative. I have no burning or discharge and I do masturbate daily. recently the center of my chest has a mild ache. I am an asthmatic but know that the slight pain or discomfort is not respiratory related. should I be Worried? What can I do with minimal embarrassment
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Chandan Choudhary 2 hours later

Slight discomfort is common after prolonged sex so no need to worry about it.

As far as the chest pain is concerned, I would suggest that you see a physician as soon as possible who can perform certain investigations like ECG to rule out any serious conditions.

Chest pain can be caused by several conditions like angina, pneumonia, trauma and the exact cause can be determined only after a complete evaluation.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no more queries.

Regards.

Follow-up: Discomfort in penis after aggressive protected sex accompanied with mild chest pain. Related? 10 hours later
Just so that I am clear the penis discomfort. The aggressive sex I had was a 30 days ago and 3 days after the sex I got tested and it came back negative. I still masterbate every day after(embarrassing. I know) and the slight discomfort is present but not at all painful. No discharge or weird color urine. I do remember from the incounter that my penis discomfort happened as soon as we finished and continued until now. Do you think it I damaged it or something else. Do you think that the heart or middle chest discomfort is associated with the penis discomfort. I have had respiratory pain before and this discomfort in the middle of chest is new. AND it comes and goes. I appreciate your initialization response and look forward to your rs

Answered by Dr. Chandan Choudhary 23 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

There ia no link between heart pain and penile discomfort
At the most cardiac problems may get aggravated during sexual activity for which you must consult a physician/cardiologist.
If you have not hurt your penis during the said prolonged intercourse and if you are having normal erection ,dont worry.
You can also try ibuprofen and other anti inflammatory drugs ( if you are not allergic to ) for some time to reduce discomfort which is uasually associated with excesssive sexual activity