Discomfort in abdomen after having regular meal. What does it indicate?
User rating for this question
For the past week I have been feeling full(discomfort in abdomen) after a regular meal. About 5 days ago I started having a mild itch on many parts of my body. Any clue?
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You need proper exam and investigations. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX You need proper clinical examination and investigations. Investigations include routine hemogram,RBS,LFT,RFT,Lipid profile,urine RE/ME,Ultrasound of abdomen,Upper GI endoscopy,ECG in all leads,Further investigations may be done if needed. It seems that problem is due to gastric ulcer.You should consult gastroenterologist. Ultrasound of abdomen will exclude many conditions. Treatment can be done after proper clinical examination and investigation reports. At present you can take tablet pantoprazole (40 mg)once daily before food for six weeks. Itching may also be due to many reasons.At present,you can take tablet levocetrizine once daily at night for 10 days,if you don't have skin lesions.If you have skin eruptions then you should contact dermatologist. Get well soon Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX
People also viewed
- Chewing rice is good for health?
- Will chewing tobacco raise triglyceride
- What are pee drinking advantages
- Will chewing tobacco raise trigisterites
- Bloated abdomen discomfort exercise regularly treatment
- Chewing tobacco prostate
- Chewing tobacco and pregnancy
- Superglue spots
- Psoriasis scalp abscess
- When duphaston indicate after or before meal
- Torch test results what does it means plz help
- What does severe pain in abdomen after eatingphysical activity indicate
- Is cough and discomfort after meal related
- Pain in abdomen after each meal
- Tired sickness headaches tummy pains