Discharging white with very bad smell from anus. Having small bulge in anus and painful. Also having hernia. Medication?

Excellent

Gastroenterologist
Question
Morning doctor i am male 27 from hyderabad, from past one week i am discharging white very bad smell from my anus. even i have one small bulge on my anus way its very pain full if i touch it, i am having hernia so kindly tell me whats my problem is. please tell me medicine which is available in hyderabad,india.
Posted Fri, 13 Sep 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It appears to be anal abscess

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

I hope there is no blood in stool and there is no constipation. What you have mentioned it appears to be anal abscess for which you require personal examination by a doctor, preferably a Gastroenterologist who may examine that area and may advise you antibiotics like amoxycillin with clavulanic acid and metronidazole. You may also require drainage of the abscess or local antiseptic agent

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. Remain in touch and get-well soon.

Follow-up: Discharging white with very bad smell from anus. Having small bulge in anus and painful. Also having hernia. Medication? 7 minutes later
Thank You very much doctor

Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Most welcome. Get well soon

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Most welcome and get well soon