Discharge from penis. Had unprotected sex. STD and yeast infection test is negative. Any suggestion?

Urologist
Question
I have discharge from penis.

I have only had unprotected sex three times all in the space of 48hours, at the start of april this year.

I have been tested for stds and yeast infections. all have come back negative, although thrush medication seems to relieve the discharge. (I just had about 10 days of relief from discharge after having fluconazole 50mg for 7 days and using fucidin cream in conjuction with this three times a day)

I cannot retract my foreskin which may be of interest to you.

do you have any suggestions?
XXXXXXX
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
circumcision--------------------------------------

Detailed Answer:
welcome to the forum.
Given the description, i feel that physical examination will lead to a decision if circumcision will be beneficial.
Best regards

Follow-up: Discharge from penis. Had unprotected sex. STD and yeast infection test is negative. Any suggestion? 3 minutes later
why would circumcision be a benefit to me?
is my foreskin causing this problem?

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Tight foreskin------------------------------------

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
In my opinion, the discharge is from under-surface of the foreskin.
Kindly get physically examined. If tight, circumcision will be the solution.

Follow-up: Discharge from penis. Had unprotected sex. STD and yeast infection test is negative. Any suggestion? 5 minutes later
it is not overly tight its more a mental reluctancy to retract it. if I retract and clean regularly should this go away on its own?

have you seen discharge occur because of tight foreskin before?

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You may also maintain hygiene---------------------

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
I have seen enough patients having tight foreskin with discharge from the gap between the foreskin and the glans (head of penis).
You may also try cleaning the glans by retracting the foreskin during showers - with soap and water. If you can maintain hygiene this way and discharge is reduced, circumcision may not be necessary.

is it medically possible for a foreskin to stretch to be retracted or is that just a rumour?

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
medicslly not possible

Detailed Answer:
welcome back.
It is possibly only by mechanical movements and so that's the answer.