Difficulty in reaching orgasm after taking Isobutyl nitrate. Why so?
User rating for this question
Hi. I am a 47 year old male. I tried Isobutyl Nitrate (poppers) for the first time last week. Since then, I have had difficulty in reaching an orgasm, and when I have, the ejaculate is very watery. why is this (I assume they're related)
Posted Fri, 26 Apr 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 24 minutes later
Hi there, thanks for asking. Although it is sometimes used to enhance the sexual pleasure, it can cause transient erection problem. Fortunately, in most of the cases it improves quickly. The mechanism of action of this drug is to dilate the vessels including the vessels in the penis. The vascular system of the penis is sensitive, so it should be treated delicately. Many drugs have a specific dose depending on the weight and other factors a person has. Recreational drugs are not calculated on these aspects and are often problematic. There is no problem with the semen to be watery. It could be on sometimes in this way. Let me know if you have any other question. I wish you a good health.
People also viewed
- Does masturbating daily makes u thin?
- Usages of cytomel
- How can i delay my ejaculate in masturbation
- Sex after silver nitrate
- Coughimg when ejaculating
- What are the disadvantages of hyperthyroid
- Usages of pristiq
- Difficulty in reaching orgasm after taking isobutyl nitrate why so
- Silver nitrate after hysterectomy
- Usages of mirapex
- Usages of benforce
- Usages of anticoagulant drug
- Nitrate after hysterectomy
- Intercourse after silver nitrate
- Semen harm to the vocal cords