Difficulty in focussing. No improvement with Straterra. What else can be used?

Jun 2013
I Work In Sales And Have A Hard Time Being Alert, Staying Focused, AnD Finishing Tasks. I HaveTried Straterra ANd It Hasnt Worked For Me. Can I Complete A Consultation AnD Recieve A Rx Online Here?

Thanks, XXXXXX
Posted Sat, 8 Jun 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 2 hours later
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. It is difficult to be in sales and have a hard time staying focused and finishing tasks. You may have ADHD or another mental disorder with these symptoms. Depression would also be top among those that have those symptoms. I wonder if a medication other than strattera would be ideal for you. I do not believe you can reicieve an Rx online here, however if you can describe in detail what your other symptoms are, I may be able to suggest diagnoses and treatment alternatives. For a complete list of disorders and symptoms please refer to the DSM V available on: WWW.WWWW.WW I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!