Diet for a person with high SGPT, SGOT, cholesterol, uric acid and fasting blood sugar?

I want to know the best foods to be taken for a person with high SGPT , SGOT, cholesterol, uric acid, fasting blood sugar, lipoprotein LDL, differential count on lymphocytes and low in segmenters, lipoprotein HDL.

Posted Sat, 6 Oct 2012 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 3 hours later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
In your case you need more additionally blood work tests to clarify your condition , because your report indicate of liver inflammation/infection ( due to high level of liver enzymes ) and high lymphocytes plus mild elevation of blood glucose level ( risk for diabetes mellitus ). As general measures you must follow dietary prescription : weight loss and maintain ideally body weight; restriction of saturated fat to < 10 % of total calories (replaced them by monounsaturated fats); restriction of cholesterol to < 200 mg/day; restriction of proteins <20 % of total calories; sodium restriction <2.4 gr/day , in case of hypertension sodium restriction <2.0 gr/day. From food you need to avoid: full-cream milk, yoghurt, cream, cream cheese and fatty cheeses ,biscuits, cakes, pies, tarts, etc. with a high-fat content, chocolate, not more than three eggs a week, fatty salad dressings, mayonnaise, sour cream, avocado, fatty, fried meats, fatty fish, poultry skin, all processed meats and sausages, bacon, fatty gravies, fish canned in oil, nuts, peanut butter, nut spreads, potato chips, vegetables smothered in butter or white/cheese sauces, fatty snacks or very spicy snacks, all food preparation that increases the amount of fat contained in meals, such as frying in butter, margarine or oil. Bellow food that you can eat: whole wheat bread, whole grain cereals, malt o meal,Oatmeal,Cream of Wheat, Brown rice, Vegetables, (potatoes in moderation),Beans, Lots of vegetable juices, Fresh fruit in moderation (2-3 pieces per day), Herbal teas, iced or hot, Organic whole wheat pasta or semolina pasta, Canned tuna in small amounts, Organic Virgin Olive Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Homemade Vegetable Soup.
I wish you good luck and speedy recovery,
Hope this helps and I have answered your query. If you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Follow-up: Diet for a person with high SGPT, SGOT, cholesterol, uric acid and fasting blood sugar? 33 minutes later
I am satisfied of the answers.
Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 2 minutes later
You are most welcome, stay healthy.