Did stretching exercise to move foreskin, went over glands. Not retracting now. How to treat it ?

Urologist
Question
A month before my foreskin was not going over the penis head(Phimosis). Then i did some stretching exercise and then it went over the glans. and now my foreskin is not going back to normal position as the middle position of penis is little bulged. I forced it in after struggling for 20-30 min. How to treat it?
Posted Tue, 5 Jun 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 8 hours later
Dear,

The condition you are having at this point of time is paraphimosis. It is medical emergency because the skin ring is obstructing blood flow to the glans.

Kindly see urologist at the earliest and get treated for it.

Follow-up: Did stretching exercise to move foreskin, went over glands. Not retracting now. How to treat it ? 56 minutes later
Will it be a surgery or can it be cured with medicines itself? As i can bring my foreskin back to my normal position with some difficulty. Will it be cure by itself

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 20 hours later
Dear,

If you are able to manage bringing the foreskin back then you can continue with the stretching exercises and hopefully you shall improve.

However, if there is no improvement then you shall require surgery; no medications shall help.

Follow-up: Did stretching exercise to move foreskin, went over glands. Not retracting now. How to treat it ? 31 minutes later
Actually my foreskin and glans is kind of sticky, that is why i find difficulty in bringing back my foreskin back to normal position from behind the corona. Is it a problem or normal?

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 23 hours later
Dear,

This is normal.

You may try a local application of betnovate cream. This might obviate the problem and help you in pulling the skin back.

Hope this addresses your concern. Let me know if you have any more concerns.
If all your queries are addressed and you do not have any further follow ups, please do not mind to close this discussion and rate it.

Wish you good health.