Did not use prescribed specs after eye checkup. Can same prescription be used to make specs?
User rating for this question
Hi Before 5 month i haved doned eye checkup and they have suggested to take specs and they gave me the No also. But I did not made specs as i XXXXXXX t like specs. Can i used the same prescription to make spectacle.s Or I have to go again see the ophthalmologist. Please help me out.
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Get rechecked Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. There would be no much change in the eye sight in 5 months but its better for you to get rechecked and go for the specs or contact lenses. Get the eye sight checked and also ask for the glass lens which suits your comfort. Regards,
People also viewed
- Eye discharge after meth use
- Is eye pain, eye redness, blurred vision or other change in vision a side effect of astepro?
- Eyes watering after using zylet
- Eyes hurt after meth use
- Antifreeze mouth numb
- How quickly does p24 antigen show up in blood tests
- Eye boogers after using methamphetamine
- Can eye pain be due to uveitis?
- Is puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or the area around the eyes a side effect of flexeril?
- Antihistamine effect on mantoux test
- Red eyes after using meth
- Effect of antihistamines on mantoux test results
- Antidote of kerosene poison
- Can sty cause eyelid swelling?
- Is hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, or throat a side effect of citalopram?