Did not use prescribed specs after eye checkup. Can same prescription be used to make specs?

Hi Before 5 month i haved doned eye checkup and they have suggested to take specs and they gave me the No also. But I did not made specs as i XXXXXXX t like specs. Can i used the same prescription to make spectacle.s Or I have to go again see the ophthalmologist. Please help me out.
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Get rechecked Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. There would be no much change in the eye sight in 5 months but its better for you to get rechecked and go for the specs or contact lenses. Get the eye sight checked and also ask for the glass lens which suits your comfort. Regards,